SHARIKKA Compact Cooked Rice Mixer
Compact size suitable even for smaller locations
Creates perfect sushi rice by spinning the cooked rice with vinegar as they fall together through the tank.
WHAT YOU CAN MAKE
- The compact design saves installation space, ideal for a small kitchen.
- Touch-panel screens enable easy operation.
- Blending method without pressure on rice enables to produce highest quality “shari” (sushi rice) just like experienced sushi chef’s make.
- Three different pre-set blending programs are selectable, depending on the type and amount of rice.
- Rice can be cooled down to the appropriate temperature by a built-in blower during the blending process.
- Available for various applications; “Shari” blended with sushi vinegar, mixed rice with assorted mixtures, loosened rice in fluffier condition and etc.
- The “shari” or processed rice is easily discharged from the drum by a simple touch operation.
- Easy cleaning is possible as washable parts can be dismantled and reassembled without tools.
- High grade non-stick resin eliminates Teflon coating and provides easy handling and cleaning.
- MCR-SSC-CE: AC 220 V – 240 V, 50/60 Hz single phase
- POWER RATING
- 95 W
- 496 w x 604 d x 872 h mm
- * The dimensions do not contain bumps and bosses.
- RICE CAPACITY
- Maximum 6.5 kg of cooked rice
- Approx. 38 kg
- Fully automatic
- (Placing the rice and sushi vinegar into the drum is done manually.)
- CATALOGUE DOWNLOAD