Sushi Roll Machine
Optimal for making Uramaki (inside-out rolls)
New model with an improved design that forms the rice and resulting rolls better than ever. Anyone can use it to make Roll Sushi like an experienced chef
WHAT YOU CAN MAKE
- Six kinds of Rolls can be stored in its memory (ranging from 22 mm dia. to 70 mm dia.).
- Length and thickness of rice sheet adjustable, as is the density of the rice itself.
- Can also supply rice sheet continuously without rolling.
- Includes a re-roll up function to make Rolls tighter as needed.
- Convenient LCD touchscreen supports 7 languages: Chinese, English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, and, Spanish.
- Easy operation & cleaning.
- AC 100 – 240 V, 50/60 Hz Single phase
- POWER RATING
- 160 W
- Approx. 250 – 350 rolls / hr
- * Production capacity varies depending on operator’s speed.
- HOPPER CAPACITY
- Max. 8.5 kg of cooked rice.
- ROLL SIZES
- 22 mm to 70 mm in diameter
- 408 w × 580 d × 641 h mm (SVR-BXA-ET)
- 390 w × 647 d × 681 h mm (SVR-BXA-CE)
- 42 kg (SVR-BXA-CE)
- CATALOGUE DOWNLOAD